What is an In House Credit?Updated 14 days ago
Instead of returning a product for a refund, we offer a 125% In House Credit (IHC) option. It's a credit held on your account to be applied towards a future purchase of your choice.
As an example, if the product you purchased was $87.00, your 125% In House Credit amount would be $108.75!
Notes about In House Credits:
- IHCs are calculated on the value of the product you want to return, not the entire order total.
- IHCs cannot be redeemed on our online store. Please contact customer service to apply your IHC to your new order.
- IHCs do not cover shipping costs or state sales tax.
- IHCs must be redeemed within 1 year of the date of issue.
- IHCs may not be used on Subscribe & Save orders.
- All IHCs are final which includes returning the original product for a financial refund and any products purchased using an In House Credit.